So TW exploitation I think?...to be safe.
This episode took a total 180 turn and not in a good way.
“Apply this gel on our skin EVERYWHERE so we can go fight in
space.. & so the “Aibar” machine can keep track of your body data.” WHAT!!? Why is there pressuring minors to be nude in this
show!!!
Plus, Koko, who is I think the younger of the three warriors, is SO ready to go fight in space and accepting of this
type of battle mechanic?! Toune does not want to fight like this, but KOKO IS PRESSURING HER!!!! Also, the Aibar machines know all about this synchronization too?
Made me VERY uncomfortable because it is minors being nude [but there are items that can censor bits out. NOT the problem here. Yucky.]
Yes
I understand when the adults do their machine pairing it is also sexual
and the skimpy outfits as well, but just NO to the children...
Children of 2000’s anime NO!!!
What the heck? Where did that crop come from!? Oh its Koko’s arrow..BUT STILL!
smacks side of Aibar machine, but then it pans to the male counterpart transforming
WHY?!
Not necessary; again do not sexualize minors!
Oh they do a bio transformation that makes the rider have clothes on...for the purpose of anime I presume...oh how uncomfortable 2000’s anime was.
OH what the Aibar machines also have to be nude? AGAIN really weird...
Toune's CONSTANT smacking Sky Blue with her arrow just so they can go fight.... and Sky Blue is ENCOURAGING HER ACTIONS against him...
She is scared of Sky Blue
knowing everything about her, but she needs to open her heart to him.
🌶vThere
is a screenshot of this that I found, buuut I don't know if it's appropriate to post so I will leave it out & others can see if they
want to, [ep 21, @ 21:25]


Comments
Post a Comment