Ingress: The Animation

11 Episodes
Fall 2018
Genre: Action, Mystery, Sci-Fi
Studio: Craftar
"Prepare for trouble..make it triple the issues."
But with not good substance..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Story: Interesting in summary, kinda bland in execution.
Three individuals stand against an organization to use world energy that are split into two rival factions to control the people of the world. Generic. Not bad, but it has been done 100 times over.
Characters: Nothing of substance. a fresh detective, a mysterious girl, a body guard who is not who he seems...and two creepy power hungry men, different outlooks but with the same goals to me.
Art: The 3D animation was not as bad as MANY others look. Triangles are a BIG theme in this series.
The ending sequence does incorporate real life aspects which I thought was neat.
Music: Really odd like indie songs in odd placements.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Final Thoughts:
Not much to really say....
I highly dislike the trope of bringing up a new enemy with only 2 or 3 episodes left in a short series with only one season. It just does not connect to me the appeal nor the thought process of why do that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3/10
It was a 4/10 but then the end twist just killed the enjoyment I had.
Ive planned these shorter reviews for shows that do not have much substance or very little enjoyment for me as I watch it.
Comments
Post a Comment