2022 Anime Round Up

 

 2022 Anime Round Up..

GIF of Studio Ghibi characters with rainbows running across banner

This will be a short and sweet post of the anime I have consumed this year.  This will include the great, the good, and the forgetful in my opinion.  There are some I had put off for a while because of trying and failing to keep my attention.

[Looking at you Code Geass...]

So here is the list in Graph form:

 Some of my favorites and mentions of the year.

 
Thermae Romae Novae OP:

Here is my full list of consumed anime in 2022...

𝓦𝖏ɳߙ℮𝖗 2022 [ January 1 - March 31 ]  Total: 8

 1. Violet Evergarden
2. Evergarden Opera Singer Special
3. Violet Evergarden Boarding  Girl’s School OVA
4. Violet Evergarden Movie
5. 3-Gatsu no Lion Season 1
6. Aggretsuko Season 3 [Rewatch]
7. Aggretsuko Season 4
8. Saiki K s1

π•Šπš™π—Ώβ…ˆπ›ˆπš 2022 [ April 1- June 30 ] Total: 3

1. Melody of Oblivion
2. Ingress
3. Kill La Kil

 κ—Ÿuɱო℮𝗿 2022 [ July 1 - September 30 ] Total: 4

1. Yu gi oh
2. Thermae Romae Novae
3. Big Order
4. Kakegarui Twin

κ˜˜Δ…π₯π₯ 2022 [ October 1 - December 31 ] Total: 16

1. Children of the Whales
2. Code Geass s1
3. Code Geass s2
4. Code Geass Picture Book
5. Code Geass Movie 1
6. Code Geass Movie 2
7. Code Geass Movie 3
8. Code Geass Movie 4
9. Code Geass Movie 5
10. Code Geass Movie 1 recap
11. Code Geass Movie 2 recap
12. Code Geass Movie 3 recap
13. Code Geass Movie 4
14. Tenkuu Shinpan
15. Lain
16. Digimon Adv 02

I did pass the amount of anime from last year by a large margin compared to last year with that being only 11 in 2021. I guess that low amount did contribute to me finishing Naruto Shippuden that year takes a while to watch 500 episodes. I did skip unnecessary filler in that watch through.

However, in 2018 I did watch 36 Anime. [Which includes OVAs, & specials]

I hope to continue to expand the amount of anime I watch in the new year & to continue to update this blog! ^-^

Note 1: Yes, I am going to update my other Anime Round Ups of years past to the blog.
Note 2: I am now, as of this post, outlining my Roman Novae review to post super soon. Thank you for your patience.



Comments